Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September the First

My brothers; sisters; friends and family,

Today Vive La Revelation is born, a weblog dedicated to the liberation of our souls, to our own internal epiphanies of consciousness––revelations if you will––that we ought to not only embrace, but seek out.

Seek and you shall find, says the Lord.

This blog is not meant to be esoteric. It is not meant to be academic. It is not meant to be religious. It is not meant to be Neo-hippie psychobabble. It is not meant to be falsely prophetic in any way, or to steer you away from the Truth to your destruction.

It is meant to explore our history as human beings.
It is meant to discuss our relationship to our World.
It is meant to seek out our relationship––with the Infinite.

It is not to condemn 'the system' or to abolish 'the way things are,' but rather give way, and eventually open a forum of discussion for like minds that are interested in the philosophy of life!

It is meant to be Real.

Listen friends, I only wish to impart to you what has been imparted to me and what I have learned. I cannot promise it is the truth, but I say that to me it is true–and all I have to vouch for it is the manifestation of Good in my own life. I have only Love, and with only a drop in such a large bucket, hope to make ripples that may affect someone's life for the better.

The Truth will set you Free.

Beyond that, I cannot help but recognize that soon comes the age when Man takes up his own mantle, set before him by his Father, to get his Water from the River–the bed of Life–to carry on his shoulders. Where he will carry the Water, I don't yet know. All I know is that from Water comes Life. So wherever the Water goes, so shall Life spring forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment